Parents must financially support their children regardless of their marital status. An order for child support may be entered to establish how much support a non-custodial parent will be required to pay the parent with physical custody. If requested, child support can be paid through a wage lien.

For a quick response to your questions on child support, contact us at 301.464.7448.